If you don’t know when your wiring was last inspected, especially if you have any of these warning signs:
- Breakers that trip or fuses that blow repeatedly
- A tingling sensation when you touch an appliance
- Flickering or dimming lights
- A persistent burning smell from a room or appliance
- Warm, discolored, or sparking outlets
- Two-prong ungrounded outlets throughout the house
- No ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) outlets in kitchens, baths, and other areas exposed to moisture.
Please call to schedule an appointment immediately.
Kobalt Systems Specializes In:
Did your home just have a meltdown and now you are powerless?
We are here to help you get things back up and running.
Regardless of the time or day we are here for you 24/7/365. Just call 250 213-3788