Here’s what we look for during an inspection:
- Checking for damaged or exposed wires
- Making sure safety switches are working properly
- Testing Smoke and CO detectors
- Ensuring the grounding system is properly installed
- Testing AFCI & GFCI breakers and receptacles
When should you schedule an Electrical Inspection?
Unlike your plumbing or HVAC systems, yearly inspections of your wiring and overall electrical system are often not necessary. A good rule of thumb is every 10 years for residential homes, every 5 years for commercial buildings, and every 5 years for rental properties.
If you don’t know when your wiring was last inspected, especially if you have any of these warning signs:
- Breakers that trip or fuses that blow repeatedly
- A tingling sensation when you touch an appliance
- Flickering or dimming lights
- A persistent burning smell from a room or appliance
- Warm, discolored, or sparking outlets
- Two-prong ungrounded outlets throughout the house
- No ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) outlets in kitchens, baths, and other areas exposed to moisture.
Please call to schedule an appointment immediately.
Our Guarantees to You:
We stand behind everything we do 100%. Our team takes pride in their craft and providing outstanding personalized customer service. To ensure our customers have peace-of-mind, our services are backed with these promises:
- On-Time Guarantee – Life is busy, and you deserve a company that respects your schedule. Our service experts will arrive promptly at the scheduled appointment and contact you beforehand with real time updates.
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee – If you’re not satisfied, we’re not satisfied! Not only will we treat your home with the utmost respect leaving behind no damage or mess, anything we provide or install will be up to code with any necessary permits and all new equipment will come with a 5-year worry free guarantee.
Kobalt Systems Specializes In:
- Service Panel Upgrades
- Breakers & Fuses
- Whole Home Wire Upgrades (knob & tube removal or aluminum wiring repair)
- Code Corrections
- Safety Inspections & Home Evaluations
- Outlets & Circuits
- Track & Accent Lighting
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Smart Home Devices
- Energy Efficiency
- Dedicated Computer Circuits
- Telephone & Data Lines
- Fibre (Fiber) Optics
- Security & Landscape Lighting
- Whole Home Surge Protectors
- Electric Water Heaters
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Ground Fault Interrupt Circuits
- Appliance Circuits
- Hot Tub, Pool & Spa Wiring
- Electric Heating
- Electric Vehicle (EVs) Charging Systems
- Lighting Design and Maintenance
- All Fans (Ceiling, Bathroom, Attic, Crawlspace, Kitchen & Exhaust)
- Power Consumption Meters
- Solar Panels
- Backup Power & Generators
- Emergency Power Restoration
Did your home just have a meltdown and now you are powerless?
We are here to help you get things back up and running.
Regardless of the time or day we are here for you 24/7/365. Just call 250 213-3788